A new article has been posted on the TAM Retail blog by Jayme Avery:
Here are some frequently asked questions and helpful tips to make sure your subscription contract gets filled out correctly and kept in force. As you know, many benefits are included in the subscription plan.
The most common question we receive relating to subscriptions is, “Can you please send me an invoice?” The subscription contract that we provide can be used as an invoice. Each month subscription contracts are sent by certified mail to organizations whose subscription is expiring in the following month. For example, if a subscription expires on February 1st, the contract for that subscription will typically be mailed by January 15th.
Additionally many of our customers are not sure the proper way to fill out their subscription contract. Here is a guide that will walk you through the correct way to fill out your annual subscription contract.
- Sign on the agreed line.
- Fill out your payment method.
- Please make sure all lines are filled out correctly and accurately. If this is not done correctly, we will not be able to charge your subscription without added contact to you.
- Fill out all current information including:
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Email Address Important! Providing an accurate email address ensures that you will receive periodic newsletters from TAM Retail. Additional email addresses can be written on a separate sheet and attached to the contract when sent.
- Make sure to allow enough time to send in your subscription contract before the due date. Important! Failure to pay your subscription contract before the expiration date will result in late fee assessment.
Also, to help you further with filling out your annual subscription contract properly, below is an example of a correctly filled out software subscription form.
When it comes to sending in your subscription contract, there are several ways to ensure TAM Retail gets your contract in a secure and timely manner:
- Scan and email the properly filled out and signed subscription contract to email@example.com. This is the most efficient way to have the annual subscription agreement processed.
- Fax the subscription to (708) 460-1253.
- Mail the subscription to:
10609 West 159th Street
Orland Park, IL 60467
Important! Allow 7 days for the contract to be received at our offices.
If you are ever concerned about your credit card information being on your subscription contract; don’t worry, you can always send your completed contract to TAM Retail and simply call to give us your credit card information.
Also, keep in mind that if you have eTAM, you will receive a separate subscription form for your eTAM location. To help you distinguish the difference between the two subscription contracts, below is a properly filled out eTAM subscription contract.
We hope that this helped you fill out your annual subscription contract. If you have any additional questions about your annual subscription, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!